The 1 oz American Gold Eagle is the largest gold coin produced by the US Mint, and carries a face value in the United States of $50 USD. The coin is 22 karat gold, meaning it is composed of 91.67% gold. The remaining amount of the coin is composed of copper (5.33%) and silver (3%). Although the coin is 22 karat gold, it still contains 1 troy oz of pure gold content. This is due to the fact that the coin itself weighs 1.0909 troy ounces total, resulting in 1 troy ounce of pure gold.
- Contains 1 troy oz of actual gold weight.
- Face value of $50 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Features Augustus Saint-Gaudens iconic Lady Liberty image.
- Obverse has a design feature unique to these coins.
- Arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition or occasionally proof condition
To purchase American Gold Eagles from Wall Street Metals, simply add the products to your cart by inputting your desired quantity and clicking “Add to Cart” above. You then can proceed through our quick and simple checkout process, which is 100% secure and encrypted, to finalize your transaction. You can always call us at any time with questions or concerns, or we are happy to process your order over the phone as well.
One ounce American Gold Eagles from Wall Street Metals are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and pure. If you have any questions about our 1 oz American Gold Eagles, please call us toll-free at 1-800-632-4154 or use our Live Chat feature to get in touch immediately.