Customers: Please note these coins are either PCGS or NGC graded as MS62 condition and will be from years of our choice, all 1907-1933 and based on our inventory at the time you place your order.
Renowned as one of Americas most beautiful coins, the $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle (MS62) is regarded as a high point in American minting. This enchanting design was created by the celebrated sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens and his name has since become associated with these outstanding coins. The $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle is sought after by both investors and collectors. This Saint Gaudens is available today from Wall Street Metals!
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab courtesy of the NGC or PCGS.
- Available from 1907 to 1933.
- Contains .9675 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Facevalue of $20 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 62 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Obversefeatures Saint-Gaudens iconic Liberty design.
- Reverse bears the image of the American bald eagle in flight.
Each $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle (MS62) has been made with .9675 oz of gold. The Lady of Liberty adorns these coins with her flowing hair and gowns. She holds a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other. Each coin is stamped with the inscription Liberty as well as the year of minting. The obverse side of the coin showcases an eagle in flight above the sun. As one of Americas most majestic coin offerings, its no surprise why this one remains so popular with collectors.